Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is Lance's birthday and Jack and I wanted to take this time to tell everyone how lucky we are to have him around.

Kim - Lance is the best husband a girl could have.  He does laundry (I HATE laundry), picks up and puts away things I leave laying around (thank you Honey!), he handles all the "outside stuff" like shoveling snow/snow blowing, chopping and sawing things, car maintenance, etc.  Personally, I think he has an obsession with power tools and small engines, but what do I know?  He always puts our families best interests ahead of his own.  He is selfless and devoted to me and Jackson.  He has a warm and loving heart that he shares freely with those he holds dear.

Jackson - I love my Daddy because he plays on the bed with me, gives me my bath and gets me ready for bed.  He spends "man time" with me... he lets me help him do projects around the house, takes me to Lowe's (my favorite store) and lets me use small power tools.  He tells me he loves me a hundred times a day and snuggles with me at night under the blanket while we watch Max and Ruby.  He's my favorite and best Daddy, and I love him all the way to the moon and back.




Happy Birthday Honey!  We love you so much and are very happy you're in our lives.  Like Barney says, "We're a happy family!"

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!

             Kim and Jackson



      (No, he's not psycho... this is from Jackson's birthday in September, he just REALLY likes Buzz!)

1 comment: