Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Four years ago today....

We picked our precious Jackson up from the Prokopyevsk baby house in Kemerovo.  We can't remember life without him.  He's definitely not a baby anymore.  He's all long arms and skinny, scabbed up knees.  When I pick him up he can pretty much wrap his legs all the way around me!

He's funny, thoughtful, gentle and kind.  He's adjusting to his new role in the family and learning to be a big brother.

He loves popsicles, knock-knock jokes and pirates.  He has a vivid imagination, lost his training wheels and can ride his scooter like the wind.

He is smart, giggly and gorgeous.  His best friend is still his stuffed bear and he thinks his Daddy hung the moon.

He is my heart, my love and my life.  He taught me what being a Mommy was all about... and he did it so well, I wanted to do it again!

Happy Birthday and Happy Gotcha day Jackson Charles... we love you more than you'll ever know.


Trip One, 9 months old



Three years old



Five years old

1 comment: